Strong polyester film laminated and encapsulating a heavy, corrosion resistant steel wire helix, forms the inner core. And supports a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation over a fiberglass scrim. The outer vapor barrier is a jacket of durable black polyethylene.
- Reduced total installation cost - fast, economical installation
- Meets UL 181 and NFPA 90A-90B fire codes
- Superior insulation and thermal performance
- Easily shaped to fit over all inlets and quickly connects to fast fittings
- Designed for low to medium pressure systems