Although one floor sensor is included with your floor heating thermostat, a backup floor sensor is recommended to be installed since sensors are difficult to replace once under the floor. If installing a backup sensor, only connect one at a time. Floor sensors rarely fail but they may be compromised by power surges or accidental damage to the floor. A back up floor sensor is low cost insurance providing peace-of-mind.
- 10 ft. backup floor sensor for use with floor heating thermostat model UDG-4999
- Prevents having to imbed the sensor in a grout line or under the floor to replace a compromised floor sensor
- Provides installation peace-of-mind
- Always connect only one sensor to the thermostat at a time
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs