This convenient tool kit provides all the handy items needed to facilitate an accident-free installation of your WarmWalk radiant floor heating system. Well worth its cost in peace-of-mind, this tool kit includes an InstAlarm installation monitor, easy-to-read digital multimeter, plastic 3/8 in. x 3/8 in. notched trowel and ultra-light, soft foam kneepads. InstAlarm monitors your installation and if a job-site accident occurs that compromises your heating mat, it sounds an alarm to alert the installer that a repair or replacement is necessary before the floor is installed. InstAlarm provides the ultimate peace-of-mind that your installation will be accident-free. The 3/8 in. x 3/8 in. plastic notched trowel is one of the best ways to prevent job-site accidents when troweling over your WarmWalk radiant floor heating mats. The plastic trowel minimizes the risk of nicking the heating wire - a common accident caused by metal trowels. Use the easy-to-read, digital multi-meter to check heating mat resistance 3 times: before, during and after the floor installation as required by warranty. This common household tool can be used to make electrical checks around the home of Voltage, Amperage and continuity. The ultra-light, soft foam kneepads comfort knees during installation while protecting heating mat wires from crushing under hard kneepads. Keep these kneepads around the house to make any household job more comfortable while kneeling.
- InstAlarm installation monitor and alarm, 9-Volt battery and small screw driver for connecting your heating mats
- Easy-to-read digital multimeter measures floor heating mat resistance before, during and after installation as required by warranty
- 3/8 in. x 3/8 in. notched plastic trowel minimizes the risk of nicking the heating mat wires while setting tile
- Ultra-lightweight, soft foam kneepads comfort the knees during installation while protecting the heating mat wires from crushing under hard kneepads
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs