Each USG-4000 power module adds 15 Amps of capacity to your floor heating system allowing you to extend your floor heating system's heated area square footage up to 1,800 Watts when connected to 110/120-Volt power supply or up to 3,600 Watts when connected to a 220/240-Volt power supply. The maximum distance between thermostat and power module is 80 ft. Bring 120-Volt or 240-Volt power to the line and load terminals of the power module. Connect the power module to the thermostat with minimum 20 AWG field wiring cable.
- Suitable for 120-Volts or 240-Volt applications
- 15 Amp output relay
- Maximum load 120-Volt = 1,800 Watts; 240-Volt = 3,600 Watts
- Built-in Class A 5mA GFCI with GFCI test light
- For use only with floor heating thermostat model UDG-4999
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs