Model # 3372CBF-PVC

Internet #100659150

Tile Redi 33 in. x 72 in. Barrier Free Shower Base with Center Drain
0898697002731

Tile Redi

33 in. x 72 in. Barrier Free Shower Base with Center Drain

$63400 /each

Product Overview

Redi Free Barrier Free shower pans by Tile Redi are available with a barrier free entrance in a variety of sizes and drain locations. All models offer the top-quality features you expect from Tile Ready brand shower pans. Tile Redi shower bases comply with all national and local plumbing codes and are UL listed.
store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

Redi Free Barrier Free shower pans by Tile Redi are available with a barrier free entrance in a variety of sizes and drain locations. All models offer the top-quality features you expect from Tile Ready brand shower pans. Tile Redi shower bases comply with all national and local plumbing codes and are UL listed.
  • Barrier free shower pan with center drain, 33 in. D x 72 in. W
  • 1-piece, pre-pitched shower pan with integrated roll-in entrance, splash walls, and 2 in. PVC drain
  • Ready-to-Tile: tile set directly on shower pan surface
  • Fast and easy installation
  • Leak proof
  • Includes Redi Poxy epoxy adhesive and round stainless drain plate

Product Overview

Model #: 3372CBF-PVC
Internet #: 100659150

Redi Free Barrier Free shower pans by Tile Redi are available with a barrier free entrance in a variety of sizes and drain locations. All models offer the top-quality features you expect from Tile Ready brand shower pans. Tile Redi shower bases comply with all national and local plumbing codes and are UL listed.

  • Barrier free shower pan with center drain, 33 in. D x 72 in. W
  • 1-piece, pre-pitched shower pan with integrated roll-in entrance, splash walls, and 2 in. PVC drain
  • Ready-to-Tile: tile set directly on shower pan surface
  • Fast and easy installation
  • Leak proof
  • Includes Redi Poxy epoxy adhesive and round stainless drain plate

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.

Specifications

Dimensions

Base Height (in.)
6.5
Base Length (in.)
33
Base Width (in.)
72
Threshold Height (in.)
0

Details

Built-In Shower Seat
No
Color Family
Gray
Color/Finish
Gray
Drain Included
Yes
Drain Location
Center
Installation Hardware Included
No
Material
Polyurethane
Product Weight (lb.)
27lb
Returnable
90-Day
Shape
Rectangle
Shower Base Type
Made for tile

Warranty / Certifications

Certifications and Listings
1-UL Listed
Manufacturer Warranty
This limited warranty is for a period of three (3) years in accordance with the terms of the Tile Redi Limited Warranty

Specifications

Dimensions

Base Height (in.)
6.5
Base Length (in.)
33
Base Width (in.)
72
Threshold Height (in.)
0

Details

Built-In Shower Seat
No
Color Family
Gray
Color/Finish
Gray
Drain Included
Yes
Drain Location
Center
Installation Hardware Included
No
Material
Polyurethane
Product Weight (lb.)
27lb
Returnable
90-Day
Shape
Rectangle
Shower Base Type
Made for tile

Warranty / Certifications

Certifications and Listings
1-UL Listed
Manufacturer Warranty
This limited warranty is for a period of three (3) years in accordance with the terms of the Tile Redi Limited Warranty

Questions & Answers

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 96ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Customer Reviews

33 in. x 72 in. Barrier Free Shower Base with Center Drain is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from It took us 3 attempts to get this installed. On attempt #3 the pan finally adhered 80%, with the... It took us 3 attempts to get this installed. On attempt #3 the pan finally adhered 80%, with the remaining 20% deflecting when walked on. So other than pulling it out for the 4th time we ended up drilling holes and filling the air gaps to remove the deflection & re-waterproofing the pan with Schluter's kerdi system. If i ever did a bathroom again I'd use Schluter kerdi shower kit. I do not recommend you get this - it was a pain and we regret selecting it.
Date published: 2017-05-31
  • y_2017, m_10, d_22, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_, sid_100659150, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 194ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT