Benches, planters and other built-ins make a deck more than just a place to put a table - they make it a truly enjoyable custom environment. Twin finish 2-sided composite decking plank is perfect for building that place where you’re surrounded by style, but not overwhelmed by annual maintenance concerns. The plank’s VertiGrain side makes an attractive and slip-resistant walking surface and the flip side’s serrated texture make the perfect contrast for stand-out deck built-ins.
- Available colors: Cedar, grey and redwood
- 2-surface pattern options on 1 plank - VertiGrain and serrated
- Spans a maximum 20 in. on-center
- Available in grooved 12 ft., 16 ft. and 20 ft. lengths
- Available in solid 16 ft. and 20 ft. lengths
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
- Actual dimensions: 1 in. x 5.4 in.
- Sample item is nonreturnable
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project