Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 15
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by FixitMan FANTASTIC, well thought out DEVICE!!! read all these reviews! i say: DITTO!
FANTASTIC, well thought out DEVICE!!! read all these reviews! i say: DITTO!
First use yesterday. It was SOOOO easy to use. NO DRIPS! Was able to roll toilet outside to scrape and clean it up, roll it back in and then, after the hard part (fixing a broken flange) it was such a pleasure to see the pottie slowly glide into place, following the bolt guide tubes down. WOW that was easy!
Lets make this inventor guy rich, he deserves it. spread the word about it..... A MUST HAVE TOOL I think it will last a lifetime and then your kids will want it willed to them !! OK, a bit over the top but wait till you try it....
December 27, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cactus987 Tips on assembly
Allow plenty of time for assembly.
* Sturdy design. All parts fit perfectly.
* Requires 16mm socket wrench or adjustable wrench, 5mm Allen wrench. Heavy pliers to install the very strong spring (not light-weight needle-nose pliers.)
* Assemble on a table if possible.
* Most parts already in place. making it easy to see how to assemble.
* Oil filler plug is hard to find on the bottle jack. It is a flat black rubber plug covered with red paint.
* The loose bolt and nut assembly screws into a threaded hole in the side of the bottle jack to hold one end of the spring.
* Due to the many warnings in manual and on the labels about lowering the toilet too quickly, I decided not to install the return spring supplied with the bottle jack. It is easy enough to lower the frame with hand pressure if there is no toilet in the cradle.
* Takes a lot of finagling to install the casters due to lack of bottom and top clearance for wrenches.
Well done, just takes some patience to assemble.
March 1, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BobbyCa Best Gadget I've ever Purchased
I've had my Toilet Jack for about a year now... Without a doubt the best gadget I've ever purchased... The ease of removing and setting a toilet with this jack almost makes it fun... No more water spillage, no more trying to carry the toilet bent over and trying to find a place to set it down (which always seems to be in the way no matter where I set it down)... All you tile setters, bathroom remodeler's, plumbers, and maintenance workers ---- This is an absolute must have!!!! (P.S, I got mine on Ebay for $163 a year ago,,, I came to buy a second one and noticed the price has jumped a bit on all websites)...
October 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by NHPlumber Awesome Tool
Makes changing a wax seal child's play. Its 200 bucks, buy one. You won't be disappointed.
December 6, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rh88 My back and arms thank you!
Very easy to put together and what a difference in pulling and setting toilets. No more wax getting on the floor, no more spilling the water that i couldn't get out of the bowl. Fantastic product. Would absolutely recommend!
September 17, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by bob Paid for it's self on the first job.
Saved it's cost on the first job. Had to swap 3 toilets in old house with close to zero clearance on the sides. Removed old toilets and dropped in new toilets precisely. Works well and exactly as advertised..
September 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by s123 Great tool for DIY plumbers
Quick to assemble the jack, hand carry it to the bathroom, jack and move the toilet away from the work area. Easy off & on with help from the guide tubes. Pays for itself after a few uses.
September 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bill Great tool - very smart
Very easy to use - Is a great product for those changing wax seal and changing bath room floors.
September 9, 2015