PolyFlange Dock Floats are by far the easiest Dock Float to attach to any style of new or old existing dock. With its "Patented Solid Flange Section" along the entire perimeter of the float it allows for easy access and simple attachment at any point, to any framing member of any dock of Wood or Metal construction. PolyFlange Floats are in use nationwide in residential docks, public, private marinas, StateParks, National Parks, and Army Corps of Engineers regulated waterways.
- If you want a Dock Float Drum that is Guaranteed to attach to any style of dock then the Patented Polyflange Float is what you will need. Rated to 525 lb. capacity. One piece no-seam construction adds greater strength, durability, and longevity.
- Molded from strong UV-resistant high density polyethylene, these floats are impact resistant, environmentally friendly, resistant to wildlife and gasoline
- Filled completely with heat expanded polystyrene foam and then hermetically sealed to resist mold and mildew
- Great durability with uniform industry standard of .150" nominal wall thickness
- Great in cold weather environments in temperatures as low as -20° F
- Made from recyclable materials
- For more information about Tommy Docks products connect with us on our Website, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, & YouTube Channels.