The Total Pond Pressurized Biological Filter is a garden pond stabilizing system that naturally purifies while it fortifies pond water. Here is how it all works: Pond water is drawn through an inlet and is then forced through three filter areas a coarse filter, a fine filter, and finally the bio balls. After the water leaves the filter, it is clean and fortified with positive bacteria that are essential for a healthy ecological balance in your pond. This filter is recommended for ponds up to 900 Gal. and can be placed either in the water or outside of it. This filter system can be used for garden ponds and waterfalls. The Pressurized Bio Filter must be used with a pump. Our 500-GPH Pond Pump and our 1200-GPH Waterfall Pump are both good choices.
- Used for ponds up to 900 Gal.
- Pressurized for maximum cleaning efficiency
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria
- Can be used in and out of ponds
- Combines mechanical and biological filtration to clean your pond
- Includes a coarse and fine filter
- Compatible with 3/4 in. ID tubing or 1 in. ID tubing
- Must be used with a pump
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs