Our Blue Koi Spitter may have fins and scales but he is happier outside of the pond spitting water back into it. Here’s a piece of pond equipment that doesn't need to be submerged or hidden. Spitters are classic garden decorations that also have a purpose. This little statue adds a sense of fun to your yard, but it also puts oxygen back into the pond which plants and fish both need. This little fish won’t swim away because it’s made with quality materials to last for a long, long time. This Blue Koi Spitter connects to a pump outlet with 3/8 in. Dia or 1/2 in. Dia tubing.
- Unique design will add beauty to your pond
- Connects using 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. tubing
- For use with a pump between 70-GPH and 400-GPH
- Easy to hook up and operate
- Adds oxygen to water for a healthy, thriving environment