The Toter residential curbside heavy duty trash cart is a 2-Wheeled garbage container with a molded-in axle and attached lid. Toter carts are manufactured through their patented advanced rotational molding process using medium density polyethylene. This allows for added rigidity and extra material in critical wear areas, creating their patented rugged rim at the top edge and the wear strip at the bottom of the container. Toter carts offer a service life expectancy virtually double that of other brands and each comes with a 10 year warranty. They are ANSI certified, the preferred choice of professional haulers and are compatible with automated or semi-automated collection waste truck lifters. For the homeowner, the industry's best tilt-to-roll ratio and easy maneuverability create an effortless roll to the curb. The large footprint and aerodynamic design create a superior wind and set-down stability. The trash carts are available in 32, 48, 64 and 96 gal. sizes. A distinctive Greenstone textured finish masks normal wear and tear and keeps your Toter looking new for years.
- Advanced rotational molding process results in a 15 to 20 year service life and 10 year warranty
- Durable carts are equipped with 2 rugged wheels and a molded-in axle for easy tilt/roll and sturdy maneuvering over any terrain
- Universal design is compatible with automated and semi-automated curbside collection waste truck lifters
- Lid is attached to keep contents inside
- Distinctive greenstone finish masks normal wear and tear and keeps cart looking new for years
- Manufactured with polyethylene using up to 50% recycled content
- 48 gal. capacity perfect for indoor or outdoor use