The Toter heavy duty caster cart is a 2-wheeled container with 2-quiet cap casters mounted on the bottom/front edge to stabilize heavy loads and an attached lid. Toter carts are manufactured through their patented Advanced Rotational Molding process using medium density polyethylene. This allows for added rigidity and extra material in critical wear areas, creating their patented rugged rim at the top edge and the wear strip at the bottom of the container. Toter carts offer a service life expectancy virtually double that of other brands. They are ANSI certified, the preferred choice of professional haulers and are compatible with automated or semi-automated collection lifters. They have the industry's best tilt-to-roll ratio for easy maneuverability over any surface. The caster carts are available in 32 Gal., 64 Gal. and 96 Gal. sizes. A distinctive Gray stone textured finish masks normal wear and tear and keeps your Toter looking new for years.
- Casters maximize maneuverability with heavy, cumbersome loads
- Advanced rotational molding process provides superior product durability for years and years of service
- Lid is attached to keep contents inside
- Patented rugged rim adds rigidity and reinforced material in critical wear areas
- Textured surface resists scuffs and scratches and hides unsightly dirt