Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 22
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Maribeth Drake II toilet
My husband installed it with no problems. It works well and is very attractive.
August 23, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gmr Best flusher ever
Does exactly as described
Very comfortable height
August 9, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LD works very well
It does the job well. I love it. Consumer reports gave it very high ratings. only noise was less than top score. In my opinion the noise is very quiet. Much quieter than the glacier bay that is similarly rated (~$100 at home depot).
August 2, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DOer Royal flush
We are totally satisfied with every aspect of the toilet, especially the ease of cleaning. The only problem we had was that it took 2 toilets to make one. The packaging and/or handling could be better, The first toilet came in with a cracked tank (which I didn't notice until I had installed the bowl) and the second come in with a totally broken bowl. So, it took longer than expected to be able to use my new toilet. Glad I have 2 bathrooms.
August 11, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by F39 It has only been installed for two days but so far I love the look and performance.
For using one gallon per flush the toilet performs very well. We've only been using it for two days but so far so good. As far as ease of installation I can't comment on that since it was professionally installed and I did not inquire as to whether it was a problem.
August 13, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DRUM Drake II 2-Piece Toilet
We bought one of these a couple years ago and really liked it so we purchased this one for our other bathroom. The title says it's a 1.0 GPF, but I think it's actually a 1.28 GPF. It's exactly like our other one.
August 10, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Nototoscz 1.0 gpf not available at Home Depot!
DrakeII comes with 2 tank options. Home depot sells only the 1.28 gpf tank, not the 1.0 gpf this rating is for. Their web site was incorrect in showing the 1.0 gpf, they sold us a 1.0 gpf tank, but delivered the 1.28 gpf. Had to return it, fight with manager for a refund of just the tank, then buy the 1.0 gpf tank at local plumbing store because Home Depot couldn't special order it... We like the water savings of the 1.0 gpf, it hasn't clogged, and it refills quickly. The only complaint is the bowl doesn't always rinse clean well due to reduced flush volume.
July 12, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jw An Amazing Toilet!
I never thought I'd be writing a review about a toilet. But, here I am and I am thrilled with the Drake II. Again, I never thought I'd be 'thrilled' about a toilet, and yet I am.
Why I am raving:
1. Compared to the cheap toilets, well, who I am kidding, there's no comparison. This thing blows them out of the water.
2. We've used it for several months now and not once has there been even an inkling of a potential clog crisis (and I use generous amounts of toilet paper). In fact, I've tried to clog it up by putting stupid amounts of toilet paper in. Nope, the Drake II just sucked it all down.
3. In the months that we've been using this toilet, I have cleaned it only because I feel a toilet should be cleaned periodically, not because there was anything visible on the bowl at all. Not even a ring had formed in over a month of use! (I ascribe this to the powerful double cyclone rinsing that occurs with each flush).
4. It flushes fast and strong, yet doesn't sound like a jet engine taking off in your bathroom.
5. It refills very quickly.
6. I've never experienced a low-flow (1.6 gallon or less) toilet work this well.
The only con is that it is ADA compliant which means for short folks, it might be a bit tall.
I cannot recommend this toilet enough. Sincerely, A Happy Potty Patron
August 4, 2016