Christian Jackson is an interactive designer from Chicago, IL. He balances his digital life with reach, analog media. Jackson lives by that motto that you should only fill your life with things that are beautiful or useful. Since he is a designer with the heart of an artists, his work tends to do both. In his work Christian reinvents fairy tales that we all know and love, giving them a modern twist.
- Art Classification : Contemporary Looks
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a graphic illustration of fairytale 'The Princess and the Pea.'
- Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions, the attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece
- Artist: Christian Jackson
- Subject: Children's Art
- Style: Contemporary
- Product Type: Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Art
- Made in USA