Artist Jodie Pedri is a graduate of the Fashion Institue of Technology in New York. For Jodi, it was a natural progression to enter the world of art licensing which gave her the freedom to create many product lines in different media. She enjoys bringing a fresh-fashion element into all of her designs and creating wall art for inspiring homes and creative office spaces. Writer Tonja Steel earned a Business degree from Wichita State and an MBA from Fort Hays University. She has been a free lance writer for 10 years and has teamed up with Jodi Pedri to bring her prose to life for canvas, wall art and girlfriend gift products. She enjoys collaborating with Pedri in creating wall art that transforms spaces and inspires creative living.
- Art Classification : Contemporary Looks
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features an illustration for "The Greatest dog on Earth"
- Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece.
- Artist: working girls design
- Subject: illustration
- Style: contemporary
- Product type: gallery-wrapped canvas art
- Made in USA