With Images from over 8,000 collections and more than 29,000 artists, Bridgeman Art Library collection represents international museums, galleries and artists by providing a central source of fine art for image users. Every subject, concept, style and medium is represented: from the masterpieces of national museums to the hidden treasures of private collections. Bridgeman Art Library is the world's largest archive of fine art, cultural and historical stills and now footage available for licensing and reproduction.
- Art Classification : Museum Masterpieces
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features African Elephants.
- Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece.
- Artist: Charles Emile de Tournemine
- Subject: Landscape
- Style: Impressionism
- Product Type: Gallery-wrapped canvas art
- Made in USA