Born in Mexico City, Moises Levy is a lifelong resident there, and works in the city as an established architect. He has a deep appreciation of the natural relation between light and architecture, and it was this interest in the qualities of light that lead Levy to photography. As a counterpoint to his work as an architect he has now been drawn to landscape work.
- Ready to hang, gallery-wrapped multi panel canvas art set features the walls of a rock canyon
- Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions, the attainable excellence that giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece, the result is wide acceptance of giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors, gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame, this method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting
- Artist: Moises Levy
- Subject: landscape
- Style: contemporary
- Product type: multi panel canvas art set
- Panel dimensions: 8 in. x 18 in., 12 in. x 32 in., 18 in. x 40 in., 12 in. x 32 in., 8 in. x 18 in.
- Overall dimensions: 3.3 ft. x 4.8 ft.
- Made in USA