Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 207
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RocksWife Great for busy parents!
These floors are beautiful and not a bad price either. They are easier to keep clean than most other flooring I have encountered. I live in a 3000 square foot house with 8 people that is all hard flooring. I have to sweep and mop my other floors two to three times a day. These floors I can do every three days and they a fine. They are also in a pretty high traffic area. I am considering doing my whole house in these floors to to cut my housework in half. The fact that they are easier to keep clean may not be a big deal to others but for a mother of four who does most of the housework, takes care of an elderly woman, and goes to school full time it is a huge deal. Great for busy Mom's!
June 10, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by AMK Extremely pleased. Very sophisticated looking floor!
While I ad my friend install the floor, he said the installation easy. There was only 1 damaged piece out of the 20 boxes that I bought. Love the look of the floor. Very easy to care for.
February 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cindy Can't be happier!
I purchased the flooring on sale to replace the 17 year old carpeting and tile I had on my floors. It has changed the entire look of my home. I am so pleased. I enlisted the help of my son who did the installing, 4 rooms and a hallway went down in only a couple of weekends. I watched the videos and read the comments, the pros and cons which gave me a tremendous amount of knowledge and confidence that I can do this. I have 3 Shih-tzus and 2 cats, the flooring is easier to clean and I've had no issues with scratches from their nails.
January 12, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by anviltech great flooring really tough easy installation cheap price
Very accurate and straight for a real good fit tight fit up easy to cut and doesn't split or break easy.
This product is really tough with a great Finish i highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great floor
February 11, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by tony Never get this wet
Never put this flooring in a bathroom or kitchen or any place you will clean with a swiffer. It will pucker at the edges, shrink and basically look horrible. Yes, we prepped the floor and used the correct underlament. it has been down just 18 months. Also you have to look through all the boxes before you start, as you will find corner chipping and chipping along the snap lock edge.
Bottom line. Unless you are a no class flipper, slum lord or super cheap, best to use stick on tile or spend a little more. The install time is not worth the result.
May 19, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by StudioBuilder Flimsy, arrived damaged
I thought this looked like an inexpensive but reasonable flooring option. It looks alright, but when I started taking the boards out of the box, I found that every last board in the first box I opened was damaged on at least one corner. Many of them were damaged on opposite corners. I am returning my entire order and going with a different product altogether - probably something more expensive and less prone to fall apart before it even arrives at my house.
May 14, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by John Looks good when down, somewhat difficult to install
The floor looks very nice once it is down. It is a little difficult to install since it is a cheaper floor. As you are shopping, one of the most important things to remember when buying laminate is that the more expensive the product, the better it will click and lock into place. TrafficMaster being one of the cheaper brands on the market doesn't click and lock quite as easily as you'd expect. However, once you get the hang of things its pretty easy. Here are a few tips to installing this product.
1. Make sure you have a puller bar and a tapping block. A rubber mallet is also very handy.
2. Be absolutely sure your joints are perfect before moving to the next row of boards. If just one of the planks is out of alignment it will screw up your entire floor.
3. The boards are made in China. While the quality is decent, but you will get 1% or 2% of planks that are not within the tolerances to make a perfect joint. Don't drive yourself crazy trying to fit these boards, you bought a cheap laminate floor for a reason, just grab another board and save your sanity.
4. Be careful with your puller and tapping block, you can and will chip a few boards. HD recommends 10% overage. Thats probably about right for a higher quality floor. Plan 15% for this one.
5. Get a decent saw blade before you start. Laminate floor really does a number on your blade, but starting with a sharp blade will keep your cuts clean and minimize chips.
6. Finally, get a little floor putty. Roberts deep red matches very closely with this flooring. It will fill miter joints and other imperfections nicely.
January 2, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sanj Great
Good quality, easy to install, I like the wood grain texture, it helps keep my dog from slipping but is still easy to clean
May 24, 2016