TrafficMASTER Bridgewater Blackwood has an elegant smooth finish that defines a rustic-looking laminate floor selection. Variations of brown, umber and gold swirl together in this pattern to showcase the desirable markings found in fine blackwood specimens. This heavily patterned laminate floor is guaranteed against wear, staining and fading, and can be installed over most existing floors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- TrafficMASTER Bridgewater Blackwood Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm thickness x 4.96 in. width x 50.79 in. length planks
- 14 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 8. Case weight: 29 lb.
- Bridgewater Blackwood, Dark Color, Low Gloss, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade and Below Grade, simple do it yourself glueless installation
- Select radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Residential use only
- 15-year limited residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts