Rustic decor and an elegant smooth finish combine to create Traffic Master Bridgewater Blackwood, one of our newest laminate floors. Variations of brown, umber and gold swirl together in this pattern to showcase the desirable markings found in fine blackwood specimens. Each 12 mm narrow plank is beveled on all 4 sides and locks together as a floating floor system without glue or nails, giving the look and feel of more expensive solid wood flooring at a fraction of the cost. Traffic Master Bridgewater Blackwood is guaranteed against wear, staining and fading, and can be installed over most existing floors. This heavily patterned laminate floor is proudly manufactured in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Traffic Master Bridgewater Blackwood Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm Thick x 4.96 in. wide x 50.79 in. length planks
- 14 sq. ft. / case. Case weight: 29 lb.
- Bridgewater blackwood, deep chocolate and coffee colors with a smooth finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Suitable for above, below and on grade installation
- Simple do it yourself glueless installation, can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces: concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Radiant heating may be used
- Residential use only
- 15-year limited residential warranty
- 15 year limited residential warranty