Classic walnut markings laced with vibrant amber, brown and a hint of red color combine in TrafficMaster Kane Creek Walnut laminate, our premier smooth finish floor. Created by one of the Country finest laminate decor designers. The pattern of Kane Creek Walnut stands up to and surpasses the most exotic patterns offered by other brand name laminate floor suppliers. This 12 mm narrow plank is beveled on all 4 sides and locks together for easy installation as a floating floor system without glue or nails. Traffic Master Kane Creek Walnut is guaranteed by the manufacturer against wear, staining and fading, and can be installed over most existing floors. This heavily patterned laminate floor is proudly manufactured in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- TrafficMaster Kane Creek Walnut Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm thick x 4.96 in. wide x 50.79 in. length planks
- 14 sq. ft. / case. Case weight: 29 lb.
- Kane creek walnut, traditional caramel color with a smooth finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Suitable for above, below and on grade installation
- Simple do it yourself glueless installation, can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces: concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Radiant heating may be used
- Residential use only
- 15-year limited residential warranty
- 15 year limited residential warranty