Keep the water out and stay dry by treating your synthetic clothing with Aqua Armor for Synthetics Fabric Waterproofing Spray. Aqua Armor is a heat activated, water-based waterproofing treatment that does not affect the color, feel or flexibility of the fabric. Simply spray on and throw into a heated dryer or hand iron. Aqua Armor will then be bonded to your fabric providing protection through exposure to the rain and lasting through numerous washings.
- Adds or restores water repellency to synthetic fabric clothing
- No odor, yellowing or stiffening
- Water-based not solvent based
- Heat treating bonds to fabric
- Maintains breathability
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT