Our Entry Doors made of 14-gauge steel with 0.50 in. to 0.75 in. wrought iron for design work. Our standard door jamb is 6 in., the door sheet thickness is 1 in. or 2 in. by 6 in. wide around the wrought iron opening. The weight of our iron door entry ways are supported by barrel hinges with ball bearings and grease fittings. All doors will be pre-hung, frames are equipped with mounting flanges to secure the frame and lag bolt could be used. Weather stripping around the door and glass frame. All doors are pre-bored with 2-3/4 in. backset, 2 1/8 in. boring's and 5-1/2 in. center to center. Most welding is performed from the inside in order not to alter smooth finish line.
- Door frames are squared and leveled before the door hinges are positioned and welded thereby ensuring a smooth operation door frames are squared to less than 1/4 in. tolerance
- A 1/2 in. flat bar is welded onto the bottom of each frame to maintain installation, 1/2 in. flat bar is also used to secure the door to the floor
- Each entry door includes double-pane tempered insulated matt glass panels that open independently from the doors
- Allows for ventilation, ease of cleaning glass.
- All doors are fully insulated with thermal injected foam in the door, window frame and in the door sheet. Lockset not included
- Click here to check out our project guide on installing an entry door
- Click here to learn more about buying exterior doors