You know wherever there's decking, there's railing. But traditionally, that's mean either a stick -built wooden version, a traditional composite railing combo or a white PVC model. In other words, not much variety. Instead, trex has a better way to build railing: with modular components. A simple step-by-step process helps you choose the basic elements of railing in not-so-basic materials finishes and colors. Trex trascend railing is a high-performance composite with a fade resistant shell. It comes in 7-colors, 3 top and bottom rail styles, 3-baluster options (plus 3-glass panels), a hidden bracket system and a 25-year limited residential warranty.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Transcend is a 5-step process, choose trex post sleeves, caps and skirts (steps 1 and 2), then choose a top rail, a bottom rail and ballusters for a custom design (steps 3-4)
- 67.5 in. Vintage lantern beveled top or bottom rail is one of the three (3) component options for a top rail and one of three (3) component options bottom rail
- One 67.5 in. beveled top or bottom rail
- Does not come in 8 ft. lengths
- Trex item #: VLBEVELTBR06
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project