The aluminum bottom rail is designed specifically for the Trex Seclusions fence. It will never rust or corrode and it can be used in all climates. The bottom rail covers sleeve onto each side of the aluminum bottom rail to provide an all-composite fence appearance. The aluminum bottom rail supports the weight of the pickets and holes are punched in the aluminum for water drainage.
- Aluminum will not rust or corrode
- Punched holes allow water drainage
- Structurally designed to support the weight of the pickets
- 11-Gauge aluminum with proprietary engineered h-profile design
- Requires Trex Seclusions fence two bottom rail covers that sleeve on the outside of the aluminum bottom rail
- Used only for Trex Seclusions fence