Sun, wind, rain, sleet, snow termites. No worries. A Trex Seclusions fence won’t buckle, warp, rot, or sag. In fact, there’s no paint to scrape, no once-a-year water seal; just install and go. Available in three rich, natural colors. Trex unique interlocking picket design offers a fully-private, neighbor-friendly fence (With the same look on both sides). Strong and durable, Trex Seclusions fencing is formulated to withstand 110 mph wind loads and 130 mph gusts without the need of wood or steel post supports. Recycled wood and plastic bag create the eco-friendly makeup of this fence, and is backed with a 25-year warranty from Trex, the trusted brand. This fence installs on 8 ft. post centers, meaning fewer holes to dig and fewer sections to build, saving you time and money.
- Privacy fence gate includes: 1 gate panel, black stainless steel gate hardware, 1- 9 ft. galvanized steel gate hinge post stiffener
- Single gate opening between posts: 46-1/4 in. wide x 72 in. high (size of panel 44-3/8 in. x 70-1/2 in.)
- Gates are built with an internal welded, galvanized steel frame
- Gate design looks the same on both sides and has the same appearance as the fence
- Post latch can open from both sides and lock from both sides with a padlock
- For custom heights, designs, or for assistance with a material list, contact the prodesk at your local store
- Before purchasing materials, please review the information above and in the Trex gate installation guide