Sun, wind, rain, sleet, snow termites. No worries. A Trex Seclusions fence won’t buckle, warp, rot, or sag. In fact, there’s no paint to scrape, no once-a-year water seal; just install and go. Available in three rich, natural colors. Trex unique interlocking picket design offers a fully-private, neighbor-friendly fence (With the same look on both sides). Strong and durable, Trex Seclusions fencing is formulated to withstand 110 mph wind loads and 130 mph gusts without the need of wood or steel post supports. Recycled wood and plastic bags create the eco-friendly makeup of this fence, and are backed with a 25-year warranty from Trex, the trusted brand. This fence installs on 8 ft. post centers, meaning fewer holes to dig and fewer sections to build, saving you time and money.
- Privacy kit includes: 1 top rail, 2 bottom rail covers, 1 aluminum bottom rail, 19 pickets, 4 fence brackets and screws
- Post with post cap sold separately, use model #WGPFC050509
- Trex fence brackets allow for up/down sloping, for angles left or right, use Trex angle adaptors (sold separately model# FBRKTADAPT)
- Privacy fence kits require top rail and bottom rail covers to be cut to length
- Recommended power tools: circular saw or 12 in. miter saw and drill
- For custom heights, designs or for assistance with a material list, contact the prodesk at your local store
- Before purchasing materials, please review the information above and in the Trex fencing installation guide