You know wherever there's decking, there's railing. But traditionally, that's mean either a stick -built wooden version, a traditional composite railing combo or a white PVC model. In other words, not much variety. Instead, Trex has a better way to build railing: With modular components. A simple step-by-step process helps you choose the basic elements of railing in not-so-basic materials finishes and colors. Trex Trascend railing is a high-performance composite with a fade resistant shell. It comes in 7-colors, 3 top and bottom rail styles, 3-baluster options (Plus 3-glass panels), a hidden bracket system.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Transcend is a 5-step process, choose Trex post sleeves, caps and skirts (Steps 1 and 2), then choose a top rail, a bottom rail and balusters for a custom design (Steps 3-4)
- 67.5 in. Transcend white universal top or bottom rail is one of the three (3) component options for a top rail and one of two (2) component options bottom rail
- One 67.5 in. universal top or bottom rail
- 25-year limited residential warranty
- Trex item #: WTUNIVTBR06
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project