Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is for a wide range of uses from framing of houses to basic interior finishing applications. Boards can also be used for carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving, and general finish work. This lumber can also be used in exterior finishing applications as long as it is properly primed and painted or stained. Interior or Exterior use.
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Boards can also be used for carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving, and general finish work
- This lumber can be primed and painted or stained
- Interior or exterior use
- Naturally weather, decay, and insect resistant
- Excellent workability: light weight, easy to nail, saw, trim or cut
- Dimensional stability. Minimal tendency to warp, shrink, swell, cup or twist