Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is for a wide range of uses from framing of houses to basic interior finishing applications. Boards can also be used for carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving, and general finish work. This lumber can also be used in exterior finishing applications as long as it is properly primed and painted or stained. Interior or Exterior use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Boards can also be used for carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving, and general finish work
- Lumber can be primed and painted or stained
- Interior or exterior use
- Ready to paint
- Recommended to apply 2 coats of water-based acrylic primer for better paint adherence
- Clear fiber with little to no resin leaks or stains
- 3/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. x 8 ft.
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project