Tripp Lite Smart Online UPS systems offer high performance power protection ideal for critical server and network equipment in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintains perfectly regulated output power by continuously converting raw AC input to DC, then re-converting output back to AC. Fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% Voltage regulation powers network equipment continuously, even during severe brownouts and over Voltages, all without depleting UPS battery reserves. Maintains battery-derived AC output during power failures with zero transfer time. Extended runtime options available. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232, contact-closure and optional SNMPWEBCARD network interface. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 data and basic contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface.
- Tripp Lite SU1500RTXLCD2U 1500VA / 1.5kVA / 1350-Watt on-line, double-conversion 2U rack/tower UPS
- Selectable 100/110/120/127-Volt output (120-Volt factory preset)
- NEMA 5-15P input, 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Two switched 3-outlet load banks support remote reboot or programmable load shedding options
- Supports 2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time in double conversion mode
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs