Tripp Lite's SMART1000LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers Voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs for up to 60 minutes or individual VCR/DVR component for as long as 3 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 Volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 4 battery-supported outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. Space saving right angle 5-15P input plug. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Full load efficiency rating of 98% offers energy-savings and cool operating temperatures. Built-in single-line RJ-11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, satellite receiver or other peripherals with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection.
- LCD Display with dimmer switch indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions, display is rotatable for easy viewing whether UPS is in vertical or horizontal position
- SMART1000LCD digital uninterruptible power supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support during blackouts
- Full load efficiency rating of 98% offers energy-savings and cool operating temperatures
- Supports entry level PCs up to 60 minutes or single VCR/DVR components for up to 3 hours during blackouts
- Regulates brownouts as low as 89-Volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 4 UPS battery supported outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets
- Space saving right angle 5-15P input plug
- USB port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.