Tripp Lite's TLP1208TEL offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, PCs, telecom systems, home electronics and other sensitive equipment. The TLP1208TEL features 12 outlets, an 8 ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of suppressor damage. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2160 joules to shield equipment from line noise and the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment. Plug/outlets: Input: NEMA5-15P/Output: 12 NEMA5-15R/8-ft. AC line cord electrical: 120-Volt AC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp (requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle) format: Corded multi-outlet strip with 4 transformer-spaced outlet suppression: AC: 150-Volt RMS Clamping/2160 joules/330-Volt L-G, 400-Volt L-N, 400-Volt N-G UL1449 3rd Edition.
- 12 outlets with integrated child safety covers
- 8 ft. cord with space saving right-angle plug
- Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax equipment; 6 ft. telephone cord included
- Surge suppression rating: 2160 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords