The SRW12USG 12U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to integrate wall-mounting, easy equipment access, and cable management in IT network applications with limited floor space. Ventilated front door, with Plexiglas insert, and side panels allow generous airflow to keep equipment operating safely. Adjustable rack rails with square mounting holes accommodate up to 12U of standard 19 in. rack mount equipment. Supports up to 200 lbs. of equipment. A sturdy hinge between the cabinet and the wall-mount bracket allows the cabinet to swing away from the wall for easy access to equipment and cabling. Top and bottom panels include convenient cutouts for cable routing.
- 12U Wall-mounted enclosure
- Adjustable mounting depths from 3 in. to 20.5 in.
- Plexiglas front door (2.7mm thich) with added ventilation holes retains proper airflow
- Hinged cabinet swings away from wall bracket for easy equipment and cable access
- Locking, reversible front door
- Locking, removable side panels