1500VA online, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. 2U rackmount form factor with an installed depth of only 19 inches. Expandable battery runtime with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1) and BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs. Full-time sine wave 100, 110 or 120V output with +/-2% Voltage regulation. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 65V and over Voltages to 150V. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. NEMA 5-15P input plug and NEMA 5-15R output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Zero transfer time between AC and battery operation. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces.
- SmartOnline high-performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 100/110/120-Volt (user selectable) under all usage conditions
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types