Tripp Lite's SmartOnline SU1500XL on-line, double conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, Voltage fluctuations and surges. Large-capacity 1.5kVA/1200W UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS systems. True sine wave output and zero transfer time provides guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs. Includes 6 UPS-supported outlets. 2 load banks, each with 3 outlets, can be independently controlled via a software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment. Battery backup time can be extended with the addition of multiple external battery packs. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes Tripp Lite's PowerAlert UPS Power Management Software.
- True on-line, double conversion UPS provides constant, pure sine wave AC output
- Zero transfer time, on-line, double-conversion and economy-mode operation supported
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- Accepts input voltages between 80-Volt and 150-Volt (65-Volt to 150-Volt at loads under 70%), regulating output to 120 Volt AC +/-2%
- 1500VA/1200-Watt output capacity with 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets