The SR42UB features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations. The SR42UB houses 3000 lb. of standard 19 in. rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 in. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference. Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support tool less button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter. With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UB provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UB meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance. The top panel of the SR42UB is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4 in. increments, adjustment is quick and convenient, the easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers, mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories, each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure)
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity 65 % open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements