Tripp Lite's SMART750USB line-interactive UPS system offers automatic Voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support. 750VA/450 Watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 45 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 Volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive, black tower configuration. Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral as well as 3 additional surge-only outlets for printers and other system accessories that do not require battery support. USB port (USB cable included) enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert Software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. Built-in data line protection jacks offer protection of a single dialup phone/DSL line or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and Voltage boost operation.
- SMART750USB line-interactive UPS system offers extended voltage regulation (AVR) and battery support as well as complete AC and dialup/DSL/Ethernet line surge suppression
- Supports entry level PC systems for up to 45 minutes during power failures to enable a safe system shutdown
- Supports a max load of 750VA/450 Watts for 3 minutes and a half load of 375VA/225-Watts for 11 minutes
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) circuits correct brownouts as low as 89-Volts without using battery power
- Attractive black tower configuration
- Includes 3 battery-supported outlets, plus 3 additional surge-only outlets, 6 ft. AC line cord (all NEMA 5-15)