Tripp Lite's 4-port Desktop USB KVM Switch is the optimal solution for controlling up to 4 USB computers from one VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse. Manually switch between connected computers using pushbuttons or hotkey controls; or, monitor connected computers automatically via Auto Scan Mode. The B006-VU4-R is operating system independent, and works with all computers that have an available VGA and USB port. It supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, and features a compact design that does not require software or complicated set-up procedures. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Control up to 4 USB computers from a single VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse
- Port LEDs illuminate light orange to indicate a computer is connected, and bright orange to indicate it is the selected port
- No software or complicated set-up procedures required
- Manually switch between connected computers via front panel pushbuttons or hotkey commands
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs