Tripp Lite's B004-008, 8-Port KVM Switch, is a low-cost solution for IT managers needing a KVM switch for up to 8 CPU's. Use on a desktop or in the rack; comes with 19 in. rackmount hardware. This switch provides two convenient methods to access any PC connected to the unit: Port Selection buttons located on the front panel, or, Hot-Key commands from the keyboard. A powerful Quick View Scan Mode feature allows you to auto-scan and monitor the activities of all installed operating PC's, one-by-one. Choose from three different cable lengths to connect from the switch to the CPU: P750-006, P750-010, or P750-015. (For computers with USB keyboard and mouse inputs, use Tripp Lite B015-000, PS/2 to USB converter, in conjunction with the P750 cable kit). For a more feature rich 8-port KVM switch, with On Screen Display (OSD) menu functions, as well as expandability, see Tripp Lite B042-008. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Control up to 8 Piece from a single console
- No software required - switch between ports via front panel push buttons or hotkey commands
- Quick view scan mode for monitoring selected PC's
- PS/2 and Serial Mouse emulation provided for system boot-up
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs