Tripp Lite's SRCOOL12K is a next-generation air conditioner designed for supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications. The SRCOOL12K uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant, which complies with EPA standards for 2010 and beyond, and is accepted worldwide. It contains zero, ozone depleting R22 refrigerant that has been banned by the EPA for new equipment manufactured after January 1, 2010. The SRCOOL12K has a built-in evaporator that expels the condensed water through the exhaust duct, so there is no need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank. Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the 120 Volt, 60 Hz SRCOOL12K is ideal for use in data centers, server and wiring closets, IT environments, home and small business offices, conference rooms, warehouses, entertainment centers or other venues with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach. The SRCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room temperatures, but can also dehumidify and filter the air, providing better air quality for enhanced equipment performance with minimal noise and power consumption. Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet with no adapter required. Both a standard louvered vent (for general room cooling) and a directional ducted cooling vent (to direct cold air where most needed) are provided.
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 sq. ft. room
- Uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant (contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- No water collection tank required, a built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
- Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71 in. flexible tube to the 'hot spot' for better, faster cooling (standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Click Here to learn more about choosing the right Air Conditioner!
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs