Tripp Lite's TLP810NET surge suppressor has 8 outlets, a 10-ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 3240 joules to handle the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11, RJ45, and Type F coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/100Bt/cable/satellite equipment. Coaxial jacks provide digital broadband quality and can handle 2.2GHz bandwidth.
- 10-ft. cord with space-saving right-angle plug
- Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment on 2 lines simultaneously; 6-ft. telephone cord included
- Built-in RJ45 jacks prevent surges from damaging your 100Bt equipment; 6-ft. network cable included
- Built-in gold, Type F coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your cable/satellite equipment; digital broadband quality accommodates 2.2GHz bandwidth; 6-ft. coax cable included
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords