The SS7619-15 6 ft. power strip with AC surge suppression offers a convenient method of horizontal or vertical power distribution in equipment racks, computer rooms, workbenches, raceways and more. Includes 24 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles with 2.795-in. center-to-center spacing, 15 ft. AC line cord and adjustable mounting clips for installation in a wide variety of applications. Protects connected equipment from transient surges and line noise with built-in surge suppression rated at 450 joules. Corded, multi-outlet strip reduces cabling clutter and enables the connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. Features rugged all-metal housing, lighted power switch with transparent guard to prevent accidental shutoff, 15 Amp resettable circuit breaker and attractive gray color scheme. Plug/outlets: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 24 NEMA 5-15R electrical: 120 Volt AC, 50/60Hz, 15 Amp (Requires standard NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle) format: 6-ft. corded vertical/raceway power distribution strip SURGE SUPPRESSION: 450 joules.
- Long 6-ft./72-in. strip offers convenient power distribution and surge suppression in equipment racks, computer rooms, workbenches, raceways and more
- Includes 24 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles with 2.795 in. center-to-center outlet spacing
- Lighted power switch with transparent snap-over guard to prevent accidental shutoff with integrated 15 Amp circuit breaker
- Adjustable mounting clips support installation in a variety of applications
- UL1363/1449 - 400 Volt (USA), cUL (Canada)