Dura Board 1/4 in. heavy duty white polypropylene pegboard has superior holding strength with three times that of traditional pegboard. It is the most durable, weather and impact resistant pegboard available. Dura Board can be mounted using Triton 70015 mounting spacer kit which eliminates the expense and need for wood framing.
- DuraBoard can be cleaned or washed if used in harsh and dirty environments
- Ideal pegboard product for everywhere from a clean room to the factory floor
- DuraBoard will never crack, peel or break under normal use
- Board surface is ideal for creating silhouettes of tools to be stored and managed
- Hole diameter is 9/32 in. at 1 in. O.C. which is standard 1/4 in. pegboard
- DuraBoard pegboard will hold items securely using the patented double locking 70000 series DuraHook(s) or standard 1/4 in. pegboard hooks.