The louvered panel mobile tool cart is a combination of Dura Board pegboard and louvered panels providing more options to organize tools and parts for any job. The mobility of the cart provides the most secure and durable way to transport tools, supplies and parts anywhere within a service facility or across the factory floor. Ideal for MRO and factory OEM applications and to support Lean Manufacturing and 5S company initiatives. Lightweight aluminum frame and bottom shelf combined with commercial grade Dura Board 1/4 in. polypropylene pegboards and steel epoxy coated louvered panels keep tools, fasteners and parts at your fingertips and in place. Use Dura Hook pegboard hooks lock to the Dura Board to keep tools secure. Dual sided Storability provides tool and parts accountability so you have the right tools and fasteners for the job saving time and footsteps. An easy pull handle, 2 stationary and 2 swivels and locking casters make the LPC-2 the most effective and heavy duty tool cart and louvered panel system available.
- Louvered panel aluminum frame cart has a 650 lb. load rating, double sided 32 Sq. ft. of louvered panel area for hanging bins and an 8 Sq. ft. shelf
- Ideal for any service or production environment where heavy duty mobile storage and loose parts organization and management is required
- Dura board polypropylene pegboard will hold power or hand tools securely using the double locking 70000 series Dura hook and dura hook pegboard shelf
- Epoxy coated steel louvered panels provides 16 sq. ft. of plastic hanging bin storage are for fasteners and loose parts storage
- (2) 5 in. neoprene swivel and locking casters and (2) stationary casters along with the ergonomic pull handle make the louvered panel mobile cart easy to glide across the floor
- 100% lightweight aluminum frame is just 29.75 in. wide at the base for narrow turns and to fit through narrow door openings