The 113 Tapered Schoolhouse Globe is a basic, transitional style of single light fixture, providing all-purpose general lighting to your space. A ceiling fan light kit attaches to a new or existing ceiling fan using the electrical power and central mounting position to provide effective illumination to the whole room.
- Simple way to add directional lighting to a new or existing indoor or outdoor ceiling fan that does not have lighting
- Uses a single medium/Edison/E27 socket for ease of bulb replacement; the most commonly available bulb base
- On/off pull chain control or any wall or remote control
- White glass, pure white 4 in. fitter
- Attaches with 3/8 in. threaded rod into center hole of fan's switch cup
- Bulb not included; 100-Watt max incandescent or 13-Watt compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) can be used
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs