The 462 Mesh Spotlight is a basic, transitional style of 4-arm directional lighting fixture, providing spot or accent lighting to your space. A ceiling fan light kit attaches to a new or existing ceiling fan using the electrical power and central mounting position to provide effective illumination to the whole room.
- Simple way to add lighting to a new or existing ceiling fan that does not have lighting
- Uses 4 medium/Edison/E27 socket for ease of bulb replacement; the most commonly available bulb base
- A/B/A+B/off 3 way pull chain control or any wall or remote control
- 4 oil rubbed bronze mesh-shaded articulated directional lights
- Attaches with 3/8 in. threaded rod into center hole of fan's switch cup
- Bulbs not included; 40-Watt max incandescent or 13-Watt compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) can be used
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs