MERV RATING: 7 - FPR "Filter Performance Rating": 5 - Specifically Designed to Filter Larger Airborne Particles. 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters and will last up to 3 months. Heavy Duty "Wet" Strength Frame provides unsurpassed strength in humid conditions. Double-Wall Frame Construction prevents warping in even the most difficult service conditions. Pleated filter material significantly increases the surface area on which airborne particles can be trapped (as compared to Fiberglass Filters). The additional surface area extends the filter life to 3 months. Pleated filter material will also achieve higher MERV ratings than fiberglass filters because it is made to trap much smaller particles. The Pleated Filter Media filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, and pollen. 100% Synthetic filter media will not support the growth of Bacteria, Mold, or Fungi in normal use.
- Last up to 3 months
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Heavy duty wet strength frame unsurpassed strength in even the most humid service conditions
- Double-wall frame construction provides strength and prevents warping in difficult service conditions
- 100% adhesive coverage, frame is completely coated with adhesive assuring a solid bond between media and frame
- Check out the features for air filters that are FPR 4-5