MERV RATING: 7 - FPR "Filter Performance Rating": 5 - Specifically Designed to Filter Larger Airborne Particles. 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters and will last up to 3 months. Pleated filter material significantly increases the surface area on which airborne particles can be trapped (as compared to Fiberglass Filters). The additional surface area extends the filter life to 3 months. Pleated filter material will also achieve higher MERV ratings than fiberglass filters because it is made to trap much smaller particles. The Pleated Filter Media filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, and pollen. 100% Synthetic filter media will not support the growth of Bacteria, Mold, or Fungi in normal use.
- MERV rating: 7 FPR (Filter Performance Rating): 5
- Last up to 6 months
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Reduces dust and dirt buildup in air ducts, air conditioner, and furnace system
- 100% synthetic filter media will not support the growth of bacteria, mold, or fungi in normal use
- Check out the features for air filters that are FPR 4-5