Model # DGT11034S

Internet #203357666

Store SO SKU #1000678121

Tubolit 1-1/2 in. IPS x 3/4 in. Semi Slit Polyethylene Foam Pipe Insulation - 66 Lineal Feet/Carton


1-1/2 in. IPS x 3/4 in. Semi Slit Polyethylene Foam Pipe Insulation - 66 Lineal Feet/Carton

  • Protect against mold and energy loss for copper- PVC-iron pipes
  • Used to reduce heat loss or heat gain and maximize energy savings
  • Can be used as a protective cover where necessary
$17249 /carton
store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

For an economical and energy efficient way to help prevent your pipes from freezing, consider using the Armacell Tubolit 6 ft. Polyethylene Pipe Wrap Insulation. Tubolit has excellent insulation properties to help protect your copper and iron pipes against condensation and mold. Tubolit is a professional brand of choice with proven performance.

  • Designed to insulate copper and iron pipes
  • Closed-cell foam helps protect against freezing
  • For energy saving use on hot and cold plumbing
  • Made of polyethylene
  • Helps protect pipes from freezing and mold
  • Fire rated




Warranty / Certifications

More Products With These Features


Customer Questions & Answers

i need to insulate iron cast pipe with outside diameter 1-3/16 inches, can't find the proper foam pipe insulation

Asked by: acumenre
For 1" Iron Pipe Size, the pipe insulation should have an inner diameter of 1-3/8".
Answered by: Armacell Product Expert
Date published: 2015-09-20

I need to insulate 1 inch steel pipe, what size pipe insulation should I use? 11/8 in. or 11/2 in. IPS?

I want make sure get the right size pipe insulation for my sprinkler pipe.
Asked by: kchun
Hi kchun, I'm Travis from The Home Depot. Thanks for visiting our site. The insulation should fit its inside opening size to the outer diameter of the water pipe precisely. When necessary, the insulation can be one-eighth inch larger than the pipe. Steel pipe is labeled as to its inside dimension opening and the outside dimension will be larger. A 1'' steel pipe is usually one and one-quarter inches on the outside. Measure your steel pipe with a caliper-type measuring tool to find the outer dimension of your pipe. Match the inner opening size of the insulation to that size. Thank you for asking, -Travis
Answered by: TravisHDAtl
Date published: 2015-11-07
  • y_2017, m_7, d_19, h_7CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_, sid_203357666, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 175ms

Customer Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 284ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;